Goodbye for now!

Hello friends who read my blogs,

First and foremost, I want to say thank you to anyone who has been following my journey and reading what I write. I truly appreciate it.
I have decided stop, at least for now. I have minimized a lot, a lot more than I ever thought I would. I am happy with where I am now but still cannot fight the feeling that I could do more. Starting this minimalist journey has brought on more stress than it should have. This could include outside factors as well. I plan to continue to spend my money intentionally and only keep what I love and use. I just will not be documenting it anymore. 

I read a blog recently on thesimplicityhabit.com that compares simplicity to minimalism and came to realize that I am not, nor will I probably ever be, a "true" minimalist. I understand that the rules are fake and minimalism is different among everyone, but minimalism involves extreme spareness. Though I would love to do that, it is not in the cards for me right now and there are too many things that I love and have attachments to. I do; however, believe that I conform more to simplicity and I am okay with that.

I am working on budgeting and saving money for when we move again next year. I am also focusing on finishing up my Bachelor's degree. I will continue to write on a personal blog I already have. If anyone is interested in that, it will be random, but let me know!




Thank you again!




Live Happy :)




GL

Comments

Popular Posts