Introducing Grace



Hello!


I am a beginner trying to get my feet wet in this whole blogging hobby. For now it will be a hobby to see how I like it and if I have any potential of it being more than this. I am a 20 year old (almost 21) junior in college currently studying psychology. There have been many major changes to get to this point, but here I am!





I have attached a photo of myself so that my readers, if any, can have an idea of the human behind the words. Being a college student, I do not have many hobbies. I am usually either working, sleeping, or spending my free time with my beautiful fiance. She is a Marine and I am very happy with this big decision we have made together. If you know me.... surprise! The plan at this time is for me to finish this semester and then follow her to her next duty station. That being said, I will be transferring schools and continuing my education. Without further ado, this is us!







She makes me happy, and that is all that matters. Currently I am living at home while taking my classes which is quite a blessing. I went away for my first two years of college. The first year was an amazing experience. But after the second year, I favor this set up. My plan after I obtain my bachelors degree is still up in the air. I have a few ideas that I am just not sure about yet.


I am not sure what my niche should be when blogging. I have been pretty interested in minimalism for a while lately and have already started to minimize my life. I wish I would have taken some before pictures of the decluttering I have done in my bedroom, but I do have much more to do! I will make a post showing what I have done and what I wish to accomplish in the coming months.


I want to thank anyone who took the time to read my introduction. I hope I interested you enough to come along with me on this journey.


Live Happy :)


GT






              







Comments

Rita said…
Nice Blog, cute couple :)

Rita said…
Your blog looks good!

Popular Posts