COVID-19

COVID-19 has brought many lives to a halt.


Personally, I have been laid off from my job until this blows over, which could be a while. I have also been switched to online classes for the rest of the semester. I had to postpone my wedding which was pretty sad at first and I am still coping with it. It would have been hard for me to register for everything that I need to due to everything closing, anyway.


I have come to accept what I cannot change.


I feel for the high school and college seniors that were supposed to graduate in May. College seniors' commencement ceremonies have been postponed/cancelled and it saddens me. I am unsure about high school graduations, but if things do not get better, they could be headed down the same path.


Considering my job closed a little later than many others, it was crazy seeing how many people would come in and eat. Many of them coughing without covering their mouth and being rude to the employees during such a pandemic. I guess this is why the number of positive cases have shot up in my county.


I am currently staying with my fiance afraid to go home worried about the possibility of me just carrying the virus.


This is a truly hard time, trying to fight going into a depressive state while being cooped up not able to do anything.


My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone who is struggling during this time.


Live Happy, friends


GT

Comments

Rita said…
I always believed, it's not what's thrown at you that matters, it's how you handle it that matters.

I guess we are all being tested now. This to shall pass. xox

Popular Posts