Life Right Now and Procrastination

I have decided that I will not post about minimalism anymore until I can actually apply it and show some results. This will be a few months from now, probably. Right now I am super busy with work, and college, and planning for my wedding ceremony and activities.


What my life consists of right now is:
  • Studying and going to five demanding classes that have multiple weekly quizzes/tests
  • Working basically any time that I am not at school
  • Scheduling my make-up and hair appointments (that was a toughy)
  • Planning for post-wedding activities and keeping everyone I want in the loop

It is officially half a month until I am hitched so things have been hectic. Even though it is a courthouse ceremony, it has been a bit stressful to plan. 


I wanted to write a bit about procrastination in college. Really what I want to say is that it is inevitable. If you are in college and work and do not procrastinate teach me your ways! (haha) But anyway, we as adults need 7-9 hours of good quality sleep. I try to get those hours but I would say it is far from good quality. And I care a lot about my sleep and my health. This being said, I do a pretty decent job managing my time to study for my classes and do the work. More time would probably be beneficial and sometimes I fall short, wait until the last minute, but what can ya do besides your best?


Anyway, I will jump off my soap box now. As always, thank you for reading!


Live Happy :)


GT

Comments

Rita said…
You do have a lot on your plate.
Step back and take a few deep breaths.
It's an exciting time in your life! :)

Popular Posts