Self Care Quarantine

I find it so interesting that this is something that everyone in the world is dealing with. I keep thinking that I will be able to tell someone about this one day, but literally everyone is going through it. Being stuck in the house all the time can be detrimental to one's mental health. This is something that I tried to prepare beforehand and am still trying to keep up with.


My online classes have started up again and while staying on top of them, I have also been practicing self care. I am doing my best to take care of myself in every way possible. Kayla and I have been leaving the house to go grocery shopping about once a week then straight home.


I have never been very good at skin care as I have had pretty clear skin all my life. While my skin is not completely breaking out yet, it has more than I am used to. I have also noticed how dry my skin really is from being in the house with not much to distract me. I joined an amazon gifting group and have received two sugar scrubs and two lotions that I am excited to try out. I have also been washing my face every morning and night which, I will admit, I did not do before.


This is not a very good example of minimalism, but... desperate times? haha. Everyone stay safe!


Live Happy :)


GT

Comments

Rita said…
Self care is a good thing. Good luck with your school work.

Popular Posts