Life

So it has been a while since I posted.


This is okay since life has taken many turns since 2020 has started. Since my last post, I returned to my job once we were able to open back up again. It was very different since we had new regulations and did not have our usual crew. Along with us, our customers were very happy we were open again while others did not favor the new way of doing things.


I also married my best friend and have now left my job to live with her. I am happy with this decision though I may be looking for another job to hold me over these next two months. Kayla's mom, sister, and niece flew down for the wedding which was such a great surprise. We also adopted a kitten. His name is Tater and he is the sweetest little thing to enter our lives.









While he provides me much serotonin, I still stress over what is happening in the world at the moment. I have seen way too many conspiracies and sides of stories about everything that is happening. I am wondering if this new normal will end up being THE new normal. Will the new normal compliment be "Hey, your mask is cute" or am I just being melodramatic?


I am nervous and excited to begin my life in a new state and start my minimizing up again. I cannot wait to blog more about that and possibly start some vlogs as well. I hope this post finds everyone well.


Live Happy :)


GL

Comments

Rita said…
Don't stress over it! You are here to experience it, learn and grow.
I know, easy to say. lol

Popular Posts