Updates

I have decided to write about some important life updates I have made.

I am sure I could have just written a long Facebook post explaining everything but I feel that a blog post is more aesthetically pleasing.

I am moving away with my wife at the beginning of September. We have already found a place and plan to move in as soon as we get there if able. It is a two story apartment which I am looking forward to that part. I am also looking forward to decorating and getting rid of a bunch of stuff we do not use or need.

I have also recently accepted a job offer that I start remotely next week and face-to-face immediately upon arrival. This will be my first adult job and I am so nervous but excited. I will make enough to be able to help out with bills and groceries and that is what I wanted. It will be part time (15-20 hours) but I have been told that it would probably be easy for me to get more hours.

Unfortunately I have decided to take a semester off of college and start back in January with (hopefully) only a year left to graduate. This will give me time to get settled into my new town and to provide more focus to gaining the certification needed for my job. Depending on my situation after I graduate, I may be looking into graduate schools. We shall see.

Anyway, big things are coming and I wanted to share these things with my friends and family.


Live Happy :)


GL

Comments

Rita said…
It is an exciting time of your life! and Kayla's. :D

Popular Posts