The Move...

Long time no write...

I wanted to wait until I was happy to write a new post but that seems a little far out right now. 

The move to my new 'home' has been pretty hectic. Now the drive... the DRIVE was not bad and I hate driving. I actually enjoyed the drive a bit. No rain, sunny the whole way there both days. When we arrived our apartment was not ready... so we had to stay with some friends my wife knows in the area. One of which tested positive for Covid therefore we were exposed, for the second time. We found this out on the last day of my first week at work. I had to take a week off due to this which took a toll on me since I had just started my new job. Luckily we both tested negative. It took two-ish weeks after we moved in to get wifi since our line had been cut when the new fence was put in. This is just a little bit of the debacle we have dealt with since we moved in. Too much and I may bring everyone else down with me. My job is going well and I feel like I will really like it once I get the hang of everything.  ANYWAY, we have decorated our apartment and it looks great. Here are some pics.







We still have a few more things to do including the whole guest room/office. I cannot wait to get into that. 

Changing the subject to minimalism. I feel that our bedroom fits the minimalist image. We have already given away three big moving boxes full of stuff and I now have another trash bag full of some misc things as well as clothes. I plan on going through and getting rid of some more clothes and will probably have to since nothing fits me anymore, haha. I can't wait to get more into minimalism on these blogs and get back into my routine. 


Live Happy :)


GL

Comments

Rita said…
The apartment looks nice :)

It was a big change for you, it takes time to adjust to everything.
Breathe deep.
Love you xox

Popular Posts