Work

Work.

I have been meaning to write. Things have been busy. I am a full time college students and work part-time. (Sometimes it feels full time, though.) I love my job. I am good at my job. I know this, because my supervisors let me know. One reason I love this job is because I am reassured that I am doing a good job. I was great at my last job. Unfortunately, there was always something to nitpick and it is nice to have a change in environment. So far, I am starting out my educational career at my new college with a 4.0 GPA. I have an amazing wife who does whatever she can to make me happy.


All of this being said to say that, despite all of this, my mental health is just circling the drain. I have been thinking about giving up on minimalism. I am not the best writer, but I have been doing some great writing for my classes. I have reason to believe that this is because of my deteriorating mental health. I am tired of posting pictures that make me seem happy just in hopes that will come true. This is not meant to be a sappy post, only a truthful one since my friends and family will be reading.


Moving to a new place is hard. Not being around family is hard. And not having friends around is hard. I am still adjusting to the new environment and, quite frankly, new life while trying to find my way here. The holidays are here and this could be the explanation for my dreariness. I will probably be taking a small hiatus from social media as it is probably a contributing factor. (Besides instagram because posting meals and kitty pictures makes me happy) I need to work on myself and try to work on minimalism a bit before I give up. It is a long process.

All of this being said, I am okay. I will be okay. Being in your own head just sucks sometimes and I need to snap out of it. Thank you for coming to my TED talk.




Live Happy




GL


Comments

Popular Posts